1987 Victorian Rally Championship
These were specified in the VRC Standing Regulation, but we do not have a copy.
The VRC was made up exclusively of Special Stage events.
Eligible vehicles were Group G and PRC.
Awards were made for outright champions, State Recognised (previously Grade 2, Grade 3 also assumed to be eligible), Clubman (Grades 3 and 4 only) and Production Rally Car.
The outright award gave equal points for Group G and PRC cars, with additional 4-3-2-1 points for outright placings.
In each division points were allocated 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1 for first to tenth.
If five or more events were held, competitors dropped their worst (or no) score.
There were five VRC events this year.
- Maryborough Nissan Blue Ribbon Rally – Results in March Unicar
- Bayswater Wrecker Stages – Results in May Unicar
- Marsh Seats Akademos – Results in May Unicar
- George Derrick Memorial Rally – Have results, also in Oct Unicar
- BP Visco Alpine Rally – Results in Nov Unicar, ARC and VRC different
Also see 1987 Vic Rally Bulletin
Outright Drivers Pointscores
Outright Navigators Pointscores
State Recognised Pointscores
State Recognised Drivers Pointscores
State Recognised Navigators Pointscores
Clubman Drivers Pointscores
Clubman Navigators Pointscores